Waterproof Plug Socket Connectors
The TEEPLUG family groups plug-socket connecting solutions having high level protection (up to IP68 at 2bar/5bar).
The MINI-TEEPLUG family is able to provide, thanks to its reduced dimensions, a protected installation in very small spaces maintaining the same characteristics of the larger versions.
The TEEPLUG range is available in different versions and types of locking: with quick locking-unlocking with or without cable gland and with fixing lock nut and cable gland. They are supplied with inner plug-socket connections with different polarity: 2, 3, 5 and 6 poles. All of the TEEPLUG are approved for 4mm2 32A – 400V and manufactured with high quality raw materials (PA66 V2 UL94 – PA66 FV V0 UL94).
The TEEPLUG range fully complies with regulations.
- TEEPLUG installs interchangeable plug-socket modules in 2, 3, 5 and 6 poles. The insertion of modules is intuitive and fast
- The inner metal inserts are nickel plated brass with zinc plated steel anti-screw screws and available in different versions
- Cable connection capacity up to 6mm2
- Round section double gasket on plug body and square section gasket on socket body bottom guarantee the maximum protection (IP68)
- Silicon gaskets having excellent tensile E-Modulus and ageing resistance
- Red gaskets to make identification easier
- Versions with a little bit flexible hooks to guarantee an excellent tearing safe locking (IP65)
- Versions with threaded locking nut to guarantee maximum safe locking of the product (IP68)