Raytech Super clik
Range of fast gel pre-filled straight or branch type joints for 0.6/1 kV multi core cables of up to 5 conductors.
The combination of the primary insulation in a cross-linked polymer gel and the highly ro- bust insulating plastic case makes this a Class 2 joint defined by CEI 64-8. The joint has been tested in accordance with the main international spécifications, with repeated flexing and torsion tests and immersion in water, it has been declared as conforming to the mechanical, electrical and sealing spécifications required for plastic cable accessories. The joint and its components have an unlimited shelf life, they are chemically inert and therefore completely safe; the connections are re-entrable even after long working periods. Made of self-extin- guishing components the joint is flame retardant. For cables at 90°C working temperature.
- Complete with isolated terminal blocks
- For straight and branch connections
- For all types of application, including submersible
- Re-accessible and with no shelf life
- Flame retardant
- Non toxic and safe
- Electrical performance: CEI EN 50393 (with testing under water head and water between the cable cores) Class 2 in accordance with CEI 64-8.
- No flame propagation: CEI 20-35 • IEC 60332-1 • HD405-1 (as applicable) Low smoke and toxic and corrosive gas emissions
- Gel: UL 94-HB
- Mixes Casing : UL 94-V2
- Operating temperature: 90°
- Installation Temperature: -40°C / +50°C IPX8 (IMQ Officially Tested)