Raytech Magic Gel
Bicomponent gel with very high dielectric and thermal characteristics, ideal for connection systems (joint shells or enclosures) for power cables
The insulating and sealing gel, when cast in suitable casings, ensures an IP68 degree of protection and it is able to replace all types of resins. This is a self-polymer insulation in two practical bottles or in a single use bag, with cold cross linking. Once poured, the insulation, characterised by very low viscosity, surrounds and envelopes any type of material, cross linking in less than 10 minutes. Completely non-toxic, cross linking with a very slow isothermal peak that does not thermally stress the materials it comes into contact with.
- For high temperature applications!
- Quick cross linking (only 10 minutes)
- Re-enterable also after long working periods
- Non-toxic and safe with no shelf life
- Low viscosity
- Gel: UL 94-HB
- Dielectric strength : >23 kV/mm
- Cross linking time: fast (about 10 min. at 23°C)
- Volume resistivity: >2 x 1015 Ω cm
- Working temperature: -60°C / +200°C
- Overload temperature for short periods: up to 250°C
- Stabilised for : mould – UV
- Degree of protection: IP68 (in proper casings)